October 6, 2008

Changes at the Monson's house



First change: Yes, I chopped my hair. I was getting sick of having a mullet lookin' hairstyle so in order to even it all out, I had to cut it quite short. I don't think my hair has been this short since the third grade! I started freaking out when they had to use the razor to clean up my neck! Luckily it will grow back....in about 2 years.

Second change: This weekend between General Conference sessions, Brian and I had to go buy a cheap new washer and dryer set because ours decided to break on us. We must have been being looked after because before they broke down, we were blessed with enough money to pay for the washer and dryer as well as fix Brian's scooter.

Third change: Tomorrow....or rather tonight at midnight, I'm going to go to Walmart to buy Sleeping Beauty on DVD. WhooHoo! It was one of my favorites growing up.

Fourth change: Tali has been rolling over ALL OVER!!! It's quite funny. I would step out of the room for a second and when I got back into the front room, I would find her under our coffee table. Tali also LOVES grabbing her feet and playing with them. What a funny little girl.

6 comments:

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Cute hair ! Hey the reason I haven't e-mailed you those pix is because my computer is broke , I am waiting for Gary to fix it and then I will send them to you . You can also right click on them on my blog and svae them to your computer , but I am not sure what size it will save , you might have to click on the pix to enlarge it first and then right click it . Anyways I will get the $ to you soon too. Hope all is well .

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

I think your hair looks great! Very cute!

Lera said...

Cute hair Amy! It frames your face well. Speaking of pictures (Martha's comment) can you make me that CD of Rough Camp? Thanks!

Laura said...

Your hair looks great. It's a nice change! So Tali rolls from her back to her tummy now too? Wow!

Lynette said...

I love your hair!! Guess what? I'm growing mine out...Hahhahaa! Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts. :)

Alison said...

Cute hair! You're so daring. I have nightmares from when I cut my hair short in elem. I've vowed to never again cut it short!
I saw "herbs&seasons" on your blog list. How do you know them? They're some our friends! Small world. I love your blog by the way!
-Alison (Munro) Ostler