October 17, 2008

5 Months old!


I am now five months old! Can you believe it?
I weigh in at a whopping 13 lbs 12 oz!

I can sit up all by myself, see?


For my 5 month birthday, my mommy and I went to visit one of her friends. We also went to the store and she bought me some clothes that were on sale. She's teaching me to be a "bargain shopper"....whatever that means. She says I will look so cute in my new clothes.

Mommy also bought me this heart shaped teething toy because I started cutting my very first tooth on Wednesday (10-15-08)!


Here I am with most of mommy's friend's family. They were really fun to play with! Marion was telling me funny stories and Rais played "peek-a-boo" with me. They all said I was a "cute baby." They were all really nice. My new friends even helped me play with my toys.


Here I am with my mommy and her friend Lynette. I really liked Lynette and her family. They were a lot of fun! It was a very good day. I can't wait to go back and play with them again!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

It WAS a really good day! I'm so glad you could come and play with us, too, Tali (oh, and Amy, too!). :) :)

The kids woke up this morning talking all about you guys. Cracked me up!

cherilyn said...

she's so cute and so teeny!

Laura said...

Very cute! I tagged you on my blog...

Anonymous said...

What can I say, Tali is the cutest ever. I like it when you change the background with the seasons. Keep up the good work.