March 19, 2010

5 Months-ish

I finally got around to getting pictures of me at 5 months pregnant.  It took FOREVER!!!  They're not the best pictures, but they're the best I could get today.  Here they are.  Enjoy!
This was the only family picture I could get.  Oh well.  There's always next month.

 I don't know why, but for some reason I kind of like these pictures.

Only 4 1/2 months until we get to meet our little man!

Tali is giving her little brother Jairus a hug.  What a good big sister!

My belly looks just as big as a soccer ball!

I really loved these pictures of Tali.  
  Gotta love that face!

This picture was probably my favorite out of the ones we took.  I really liked the kind of washed look to this picture. 
 Oh how I love my little family!

5 comments:

Cher said...

you look great. cute with tali. hope the ligament pain doesnt' come back!

Becky said...

you are so darling!

The Burningham Family said...

you look cute!! I loved beng pregnant..I always felt beautiful..your daughter is cute too..Good luck with everything help you have a Great Summer!!

Julie Thorup said...

You look so gorgeous in your pictures! You're so photogenic!

Janna said...

How cute! Aww. Your little guy will be here before you know it. Hope all is well for you guys.