A few days ago, I took these pictures of a couple of my Spring flowers that had started to bloom.
My beautiful purple irises! The bees were even buzzing around them!
Tali was even joining in the fun!
This morning, I woke up to find this:
Oh Spring. Why do you tease me so? I'm so excited to greet you with open arms! Oh how I miss you! Please come back NOW!!!
Don't you remember all the fun we have when you're around? I miss the smell of all the gorgeous flowers, the warmth of the sun, and even the smell of freshly cut grass. I promise if you will come back now, I will never take you for granted ever again! I PROMISE!!!
3 comments:
Don't worry, the snow seems to do this every year especially when my daffodils are in full bloom. They just started to come out of the ground, so that means we will probably get more snow before you know it. Well, I guess that is what spring is.
ha ha. the sad thing is it's still officially winter, so you can't get too sad that it's snowing, right?
I know it's officially winter for another two weeks...but can it hurry up and leave so Spring can get here? Is that too much to ask?
Post a Comment