November 17, 2008

6 Months- New Food & Photos


Six months old! It's time to expand my horizons with food! WhooHoo! My daddy had pureed some peas for me to eat. Today was my first time trying them......I don't think I like them very much. I really hope my mommy doesn't make me try to eat them again. This is a picture my mommy took of my first bite of peas.....YUCK! They made me gag!


My mommy for some reason likes to take pictures of me each month. I just try to smile and look pretty.....what am I talking about? I always look pretty!


Awww! What's not to love?
Look into my eyes.....you are falling in love with me!
Hehehe!


You love me! You REALLY love me!
Gotcha!


Six months and I've still got it!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

LOVE this post!!! You are hilarious, Amy!! :) :) And she STILL totally looks like you.

Lera said...

Peas took Palmer a while to like, but now he loves them. Babywise suggest trying yellow and orange vegetables first, they are easier to digest, but a heads up, carrots constipate, which is what we started with. I would suggest squash and sweet potatoes over carrots, and then working up to the greens after two weeks. The pics are darling as always.

Anonymous said...

Has Brian tried the peas first? It might be the kind of peas that were used. Next time try another kind of peas.

Laura said...

Peas make me gag too! Cute pics.