November 19, 2008

Date Night

I went to my first country concert! By the way it was totally awesome! I have to apologize for the lack of photos, the universe was against us on that. Or... someone forgot to recharge the batteries, and put the memory card in the camera. I blame the universe.
They put a walkway down the middle of the of the audience. We ended up being only thirty feet away from Carrie Underwood. That's so close we didn't need the jumbo screen to see. Amy almost got Carrie's attention to get me on stage when she was looking for male volunteers. Holy Cow! I don't know the words to any of her songs; my heart almost lept out of my throat. Lucky it didn't work. I'll have to get her back for that one.
Amy's so awesome. We were on our feet the whole time dancing and singing out at the top of our lungs. She did better than me... knowing the words and all; it was a blast. At the end of the concert they shot confetti out of cannons at the audience. Next time I'll have to get pictures. Amy did catch a piece of confetti as a souvenir and we still have the tickets.

No comments: