November 28, 2008

FRIENDS!!!

Today some friends of ours came to visit. It was so much fun. Tali flirted...again with my friend's son while we discussed their recent accomplishments and milestones as well as reminiscing our embarrassing Jr. high school days. I was also informed that I have a "blogger stalker." Hahaha! It was so much fun! I am really grateful that I got the chance to visit with them. They are such amazing people! I just love them! Tali made a new friend. Here are some of the pictures from their visit.

What a couple of sweet kids!

Friends don't let friends pick their own nose! HAHAHA! No, I'm just kidding. My daughter is not picking his nose! I have to admit though, when I saw this picture it did crack me up. Hahaha!

1 comment:

Laura said...

It was REALLY good to visit with you guys. Sorry I forgot to bring down that book. Parker was interested in Tali more than any other baby I've seen. They were so cute together.