November 28, 2008

Baby's busy first Thanksgiving

This year, I am grateful for many things but I am particularly grateful for my husband and daughter. I love them so much!

Another thing I am grateful for is family......

This year is obviously Tali's first Thanksgiving. Let me tell you, it was SUPER busy! The day began with us going to my mother's for Thanksgiving breakfast. She had her house decorated so cute with Christmas decor galore! I thought it would be perfect for some really cute pictures of Tali. Isn't she a doll?

These are some of the pictures we took of her at my mother's house.

She's so photogenic! I just loved it!

We then traveled south to visit with some of my relatives on my dad's side that are super cool! This picture is of us with our babies that were all born I believe within about a year of each other.


This is another cool cousin of mine with her hubby. She is such a SWEETHEART. I love her to pieces!

As you can tell, my family is very animated.

This is a picture of us with one of my favorite aunts on my dad's side of the family and her hubby.


We ended the night by going to Brian's aunt and uncle's house on his mother's side for dessert! Mmmmm! We had so much fun! They are some awesome people! Although one of his cousins and I were a little outnumbered on our reviews of Twilight. Tali was just working her charm with everyone in the room. She always had to have all of the attention on her. Everyone just loved her.

I just wanted to thank everyone who slaved away in their kitchen's this Thanksgiving for us. While the day was fun, Brian and I vowed we will NEVER be that busy for a holiday EVER AGAIN! We've been married for three years, but we are still trying to decide how to work the whole holiday schedule. What do you do for the holidays to keep it as less hectic as possible?

1 comment:

cherilyn said...

busy! we just do one house per day. you can visit the other side the day before or after. :)
tali is a doll