For those of you who don't know, Brian is going to school to major in Biology. I am so proud of him. He is getting so close to graduating. We can see an end in sight.
This semester was particularly difficult for him with BioChem and Organic Chem. He was certain he would fail his BioChem class due to tests that would cover only minor parts of lectures and the professor wouldn't get things posted on time. We were pleasantly surprised when we were finally able to see his grades that he passed! We were so ecstatic! He now has only one more BioChem class until he receives his minor in Chemistry.
We were figuring if he were to take 7 credit hours each semester, he would finish his Bachelor's degree in about a year! WHOO HOO! He has been working so hard to complete his schooling. He's been getting really excited to plan his next few semesters....and his graduation.
This semester was particularly difficult for him with BioChem and Organic Chem. He was certain he would fail his BioChem class due to tests that would cover only minor parts of lectures and the professor wouldn't get things posted on time. We were pleasantly surprised when we were finally able to see his grades that he passed! We were so ecstatic! He now has only one more BioChem class until he receives his minor in Chemistry.
We were figuring if he were to take 7 credit hours each semester, he would finish his Bachelor's degree in about a year! WHOO HOO! He has been working so hard to complete his schooling. He's been getting really excited to plan his next few semesters....and his graduation.
2 comments:
Way to go. We're excited for you both but probably not as excited for you folks. Keep up the good work.
LOL uh, I just updated my background and everything on my blog and then started catching up on the blogs I stalk and I have the same background as you. Sorry. I promise I didn't do it on purpose. Don't think I'm lame k. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I LOVE Tali's bedding. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment