January 24, 2010

I am the CHAMPION!

This Sunday we went over to my in-laws for dinner. My mother-in-law got my father-in-law a Nintendo Wii for Christmas. My father-in-law got my mother-in-law the Wii Fit. Anyway, we had checked our Wii Fit age (I will never tell what my Wii Fit age is) as well as played some of the fun games that are on there. My favorite games we played were the bowling as well as the Hula Hoop games.

I had finally beaten my hubby at the bowling, but Ma totally kicked all our butts. She's quite the bowler.

While I was playing the hula hoop game I noticed I came in 1st place on the regular hula hoop with a whopping 305 spins. On the super hula hoop game, I also came in first place with 721 spins! WHOO HOO! Go me! Not too shabby for a fat prego laday eh? I AM THE MONSON HULA HOOP CHAMPION (for now anyway)!!!! Sorry. I had to brag. It doesn't happen very often. Although when I was little I did win a hula hoop contest at Smith's and got a six pack of rootbeer, reese's peanut butter cups and I think some movie tickets or something like that. I didn't think it would be much of a work out, but boy was I wrong! I was getting winded and had to get some water. It was freakin awesome! I feel pretty good now, but I'm sure come tomorrow morning I will be sore.

1 comment:

Laura said...

the wii fit is fun. We don't own it, but some friends in our ward do. My wii age is pretty embarrassing too. ;0)