I recently went to get our family photos done for some Christmas gifts. Usually we do them ourselves, but this year I didn't really feel like it. We ended up going to Picture Me Portraits....in Walmart. Yes, I know! I learned my lesson. We had so many problems with them. They first double charged me, then said they would give me a discount for some more prints that I bought and they would put the difference back on my credit card. Yeah, that was the middle of November and I still have yet to see that credit on my credit card. I've tried calling the district manager, but she won't return my phone calls. The photo shoot went great after I got the kids some goldfish to eat to get them to take good pictures. The photographer was great and everything, but I later tried to use coupons the next time I went in to get Tali's photos done and they gave me a little bit of a discount, but said that I had to "pay more to save more" when there were no stipulations on the back of the coupon things they give you with your pictures. So I think I'm convinced I will do my own photos from now on. Anyway, here is our family photo.

1 comment:
You guys look great! merry Christmas!
Post a Comment