December 21, 2011

Glasses???

On November 13th, I decided I should probably get my eyes checked considering I was sitting in church one day in Sacrament meeting and I started seeing white spots that were kind of like kaleidoscope shapes in my peripheral vision from my right eye and my left eye started seeing black spots.  I also got a slight headache, but I've had worse headaches than that before so I wasn't sure what it was.  It freaked me out.  I also thought I should get my eyes checked before our insurance changes. 

Well, it turned out that the reason i was having vision problems was due to a migraine.  Which I thought was kind of odd.  I'd never had a migraine before.  When I went in they dilated both eyes which just felt really weird!  I completed the eye exam and my eyes weren't as bad as I thought they may have been.  In one eye, I had 20/20 vision and the other eye was 20/25.  Some how they still suckered me into buying glasses.  It's a good thing we had insurance!  I can actually tell a significant difference in my vision without the glasses.  When I got my glasses, Brian kept telling me I looked like one of those models on one of those eye glass commercials.  I just laugh at him.  He's got quite a sense of humor!  :)  Here is the "new" me.
 My feeble attempt at being sultry and seductive.  HAHA!
 I love this picture of me and my baby girl.  I absolutely love her!  She's such a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Jeffery's said...

You look great and cute with glasses:)