December 20, 2011

Halloween Festivities: Part 1

 Here is my little princess all ready for her preschool Halloween parade.  She really wanted to be a witch.  She kept holding up her hand in a witchy voice "Eeeeee heeee heeee heee!" 
 Tali's teachers and class. 
 I loved this picture of Tali.  She's just so darn cute!
 After her preschool let out, we decided to go over to the local library to party some more.  The game Tali was playing, you had to go around in a circle on those orange squares and when the music stopped, the librarian would pick a number and if they picked your number, you got a prize.  This was when Tali won.
 She won the last cupcake.  She was elated!
 She ate the frosting and left most of the cupcake.
 They even did face painting and Tali wanted a spider web on her cheek.
 Tali also wanted me to paint her nails so I painted them a purple-ish sparkly color and on this hand on one of her fingers I wrote the word "Boo!"
 And on this hand I drew a little ghost.  They actually turned out better than I had thought they would.

No comments: