Later that night I decided to make some angel hair pasta with herbs. Tali wouldn't eat it at all at first....that is until I told her that they were brains. Yes, brains. The funny thing is, after that she ate it all gone and she would look at me and say "Mom, I'm a zombie and I'm eating BRAINS! Hahahha." She thought she was so funny.
After dinner, Tali helped me make "orgre toes." They were so easy to make. All you do is get those orange circus peanut candies (the marshmallow ones) smash them down a little with a cup on a piece of wax paper, then dip them in melted green chocolate chips. Then you take the colored fruity flavored tootsie rolls and cut them up with kitchen shears, then mold them into "toe nail" shapes. Then take a toothpick to make markings for the knuckles. Here is how they turned out. They were so much fun to make!
I thought they turned out so darn cute! I particularly liked the pink ones. I got this recipe from this website from pinterest.com
No comments:
Post a Comment