August 12, 2008

4 WEEKS OLD!

Today our precious Tali is 4 weeks old! It feels like she's just growing up so fast! Her Auntie Julie bought her the adorable outfit she's wearing as well as Tali's "Mr. Floppy" bunny. Our friend Celeste from our ward made Tali's cute little headband that she's wearing. It's a little big, but I think she just looks absolutely ADORABLE!

Tali is eating really well. Today she ended up downing about 5 oz. in one sitting. I seriously wonder where she put it all. We think she is probably going through a growth spurt. Everyone keeps telling me how small she is, but it seems to us like she's all grown up. She's already grown about 1/2-1 inch. Sometimes when Tali gets really ticked off, she will stand up (with us holding her of course) on our lap and just scream. I didn't know she would be so strong so fast. It's so crazy!





No comments: