August 12, 2008

ONE MONTH GONE BY

Yesterday Tali turned one month old. We went and got her two new outfits and she just looked adorable in them! She was so much fun! I was just playing with Tali as usual and I was just blowing raspberries and she got the cutest, wide gummy grin. I wanted to see if she would smile like that again, so I did it again and sure enough she was grinning again. SHE WAS ACTUALLY RESPONDING TO ME! I was SO excited!

We finally moved Tali to her own room. She is now officially sleeping in her crib. It was really hard for me to do at first, but we all sleep much better now because of it.
Tali loves to be sang to. She especially likes it when we sing "You are my sunshine." and any of the primary songs to her. She also really likes it when we put on some music and start dancing with her.

I can't believe how fast one month has gone by. It seems like Tali is changing everyday. She's such a good baby. I'm so thankful for her. I love my family! They just make me so happy. I am happier than I could have ever imagined. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter.

Brian is almost done with his physics class for the semester. YAY! He's glad it's almost over. He's had zero time to do anything. Now he's just got to focus on his Organic Chemistry class. One thing Brian's really missed is working in our garden. We are growing corn and peas. He's been wanting a garden for a while and this year we finally had success with our garden. We have a bunch of peas now and they are delicious! He's so proud,

As for me I'm itching to go camping! I don't think we'll be able to go this year because I'm afraid it will either be too cold for Tali in the mountains or that she'll get bit by misquitoes. I'm a little more concerned about the West Nile Virus. It's silly I know, but hopefully I'll be able to work something out. I'd really LOVE to go camping and fishing this year.

No comments: