August 12, 2008

WHO DAT?

Our Family (4)

Today we "officially" gave our baby girl a name!. I bet you didn't know what it was going to be... It's now Talitha McKenna Monson, surprise! Yeah, I know it's anticlimatic with everyone in the know and all. It just sounded better than hey you.
We had an "Anywhere USA BBQ" afterwards where Talli behaved the whole time. I think she likes socializing. Now you might be able to tell in the photos that Tali had quite a dress to show off. I think it was as big as she was. It only took one miracle to fit her into her car seat. I think it works like those love sacks where you can just swim in it until you get confortable. It almost makes me jealous. I think next time we encounter a situation like this one we'll downsize on the dress department.

Daddy's HandsTali (3)

No comments: