Happy Father's Day to all you fathers!
Brian has really enjoyed his first father's day......with a nice nap with Tali. He is such an incredible father! He has taken Tali for a nice long drive at one o'clock in the morning just to help her go to sleep. He has also taken over in the middle of the night when I've been so exhausted to the point of tears. He has such a way with Tali that I can't even begin to imagine. He always has such a soft soothing voice when he is talking to her and she is throwing a fit. He's never lost his temper and he's just one heck of a father! Here is an adorable picture I took of Brian and Tali's naptime. I also wanted to share this picture of Brian's dad, Brian and Tali on Father's Day because I thought it was just precious.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment