It was also Grandma Dianna's birthday yesterday. We went over for a really yummy dinner with vegetables from their garden as well as peach pie with vanilla icecream. While we were there, we were talking and playing with Tali as usual. While we were playing with her, she rolled over!!! I was SO excited and so proud of her! I decided to get out my camera and video record it. Tali (as you can imagine) didn't like it so much. She was crying the whole time I was recording her rolling over. It was so funny! Here are some photos of Grandma Dianna and Tali.
1 comment:
Yeah! She rolled over! That's great! How come only some of your pics show on the blog???
I'm so glad you switched over to blogger.com, now you can always view my blog! I'm going to send you a new invite just to make sure.
Thanks again for coming up to see us. I was so happy to see you. Tali is so cute! You're a great friend. Love you Amy!
Post a Comment