February 9, 2012

Computer Crash

December seemed to be quite a month.  Right around Christmas time, our computer crashed.  Why is it that things always break down when you have very little money?  It was so flippin' frustrating!  Thankfully Brian new how to fix it.  We had to buy a new hard drive as well as a new motherboard.  Oh and lets not a processor, RAM and tower to fit it all.  So we basically bought an entirely new computer.  Everything in our computer was practically shot.  It did however last us about six years or so.  Anyway, since we had to buy a new computer, Brian figured it would be cheaper to just rebuild one with "beefy" upgrades.

We got the new computer I think some time in Jaunary along with updated Windows software and next thing we know it keeps crashing.  There were error messages on the hard drive.  Thank goodness my hubby knows about computers because I have no clue.  Apparently what we ended up find out was that one of the software programs we had installed with a disc was for a 32 bit system and ours was a 64 bit.  There were some other kinks, but I think for the most part we hav finally worked out all the bugs....fingers crossed.  I would seriously cry if I were to lose any of my photos!

No comments: