On Valentine's Day, Brian and I decided to go see a movie. It was a little bit of an odd choice, but we ended up seeing the movie The Woman in Black with the guy from Harry Potter (the one who played Harry). It was very interesting considering when we got in the theater, we were literally the only ones in there. So it was nice to be able to talk to Brian and not have to worry about disturbing anyone.
The movie had a lot of parts that made us jump. It was pretty freaky for me, but then again I'm a big baby when it comes to scary movies. I just don't like them. I used to love them, but I watched one movie a long time ago that kind of scarred me for life. I just felt really bad for Brian because I was closing my eyes most of the time and either squeezing his hand or arm. At one point, I ended up grabbing Brian's leg and he took my hand and said "Yeah, I don't really want to have a bruise on my leg."
Later that night, my mom ended up taking us out to dinner. We didn't really want to go anywhere, but we finally just decided to go somewhere close by our homes and chose IHOP. It was really nice of my mom to take us out for Valentine's Day. Thanks mom!
Overall, it was a pretty good day.
4 comments:
I still think that the movie added some excitement to Valentine's Day. :)
I feel the same way about scary movies. I love them, I hate them. If I watch them I can't sleep, or stop thinking about them, but when I'm watching them I love feeling scared. It's so sick! It's sounds like you guys had a fun V-day.
P.S. what movie scarred you for life?
Laura, I know this may sound dumb, but it was White Noise with Michael Keaton
No, not dumb at all. That was a scary movie that I actually hated. There was never any love part about that kind of scary. It had a certain evil feel to it that truly made me uncomfortable.
Post a Comment