On January 4th, my family and I were able to watch Mars Needs Moms on Netflix. I LOVED that movie. It was so funny! In the beginning, this mom is arguing with her son about how he needed to eat his broccoli. Instead of eating it, he gives it to the cat who then ends up throwing it up in front of his mom. When the mom chastised him for giving the cat broccoli, he said "no, that's vomit, but I could see how you would get the two confused." Then the mom proceeds to tell him it's poisonous to the cat and he starts freaking out thinking his mom was poisoning him, but the mom tells him it isn't good for the cat. He then says "well if it's not good for the cat, then maybe it's not good for me!" It was pretty funny. It reminded us a little of Tali because she tends to ask a lot of questions as to why she has to eat certain foods. The ending though made me cry. It was such an adorable little movie. LOVED it!
One night I was getting stressed and overwhelmed because of all the things I wanted to do to the house before we put it up for sale. We had originally planned on putting it on the market this Spring, but Brian and I both decided it would be better to wait until he is done with school. I was a little discouraged about that mainly because if we were going to have any more kids, we would have to be in a bigger house because our current home just doesn't have enough space for another child and all they need.
As I started to feel discouraged, I decided to read mine and my hubby's Patriarchal Blessings. It really brought a lot of comfort and peace to my mind about the whole thing. I just had a feeling that things will work out and that I was just wasting my energy trying to fight God's timeline of when we were to move. I had also discovered other things in my blessing as well as Brian's that I hadn't really thought of before. It was really quite an nlightening experience..
No comments:
Post a Comment