I know I've said this a lot on facebook, but I seriously have an awesome piano teacher! There is just so much to learn from that woman. She can do anything! She does so many sewing projects, and has made me and my daughter some beautiful blankets. This is one she made me for Christmas this past year. I LOVE the Hawaiian scraps!
Along with this blanket, she had also given me some Christmas music books such as the Polar Express Song Book! LOVE the music in that book!
One day I took Tali to piano lessons with me and my piano instructor gave her one of those candy boxes with the neclace, ring, bracelet, and lipstick. My daughter was so thrilled that she squealed and said to me "I'm so excited...to eat my candy!" It was awesome!
My piano teacher has this INCREDIBLE memory that I can only envy. She is such a nice lady. Especially to put up with my lack of practice in most recent weeks. I am however, doing better to remember to make practicing part of my daily routine.
1 comment:
Your piano teacher rocks!! :) :) :) :) And I'm not biased. :)
Post a Comment