February 9, 2012

CTR

Yesterday, my mom, Tali, Jairus and I had gone to the store to pick some things up for my mom.  My mom ended up buying Tali a CTR ring.  Tali was so excited.  We began explaining to Tali what CTR stood for and what it meant.  My mom said "When you're mean to Jairus, you can look down at your ring and remember to choose the right and be nice to Jairus." I then chimed in and said "Yeah, and when you're not minding Mommy and Daddy, you can look down at your ring and remember that you need to mind Mommy and Daddy and choose the right and that will make Jesus happy."  What happened next was hilarious!  I looked at her and she gave me this look with her mouth wide open and her eyebrows raised like she was saying "Oh no!  Are you serious?!?" 

Then as we were doing our nightly routine last night, Tali was getting a little rowdy while we were reading scriptures as a family.  I looked at her and said "Tali you're not choosing the right."  She looks down and says "Nope.  I'm not choosing the right."  It made me laugh.  It was just so funny, but I was glad that she at least recognized it.

No comments: