February 15, 2012

Valentine's Date: Part 2

So last weekend quite a few interesting things happened, but for now I will just talk about my group date.  Brian and I had gone out with some really fun people from my ward.  Our friends that joined us were Kerri & Dave Smith, Joni & Brady Lund, and Mindy & Scott Crowford.  It was seriously such a fun group!  I just loved hanging out with these people! 

We first went to The Olive Garden for dinner.  It had been such a long time since I had laughed so hard.  I laughed so hard I actually cried!  It was good considering just before my date I was dealing with some disturbing news.  This group really was just incredible!  Unfortunately, one of our couples had to leave, but our night wasn't over.

After dinner, we decided to go bowling.  As we got to the bowling alley, it was so darn packed that it was difficult to find a parking spot.  Since we couldn't really get a lane to bowl on, we decided to go play miniature golf.  It was a lot of fun.  They had very low lights in the miniature golfing area which made it a little more difficult, but it was still fun.  We were jammin' out to the music that was playing and just laughing at ourselves.  As we got to the very last hole, both our friends Kerri & Dave ended up winning different things for getting the ball in the center ring.  It was really cool.  I had never seen anyone do that before let alone two people.  I just thought it was interesting that they both won something.

I can't wait to go out with them again.  They were a blast to be with!

No comments: